CALL FOR Panels
ICDE 2013: 29th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society
Sofitel Brisbane Central Hotel, Brisbane, Australia, April 8-11, 2013
ICDE 2013 is expected to bring together leading researchers from
academia and industry in Data Engineering, i.e., in topics related to
the use of engineering techniques and methods in the design,
development, and assessment of data and information systems for
different computing platforms and application environments.
Panel proposals are expected to address new, exciting, and
controversial issues. They should be provocative, informative, and
entertaining. Panel proposals should include:
- Summary of the topics to be covered.
- Name, affiliation and contact information for the panel chair.
- Names and affiliations of up to four panelists (in addition to the panel chair) who have made a commitment to participate.
- Short summary of participants' position statements.
- Brief biography of each participant.
Panel proposals should be submitted by e-mail in ASCII format to the panel co-chairs.
- Submission deadline: August 6, 2012
- Notification: October 28, 2012
- Final version due: November 15, 2012